Tri Unity Campaign Package
To begin the production of your campaign materials, in addition to the information provided in this online form, we will need the following items from you within three days of submitting this form.
To ensure excellence, Tri-Unity Consulting works with LongBar Creative Solutions (LBCS) for our campaign materials. LBCS is a full-service business consultancy with a focus on marketing, branding, printing, graphic design, and web design. LBCS fully understands Tri- Unity’s methodology and timing requirements. Handling every aspect of materials development, from initial concept to printing and delivery, they will work with you and your consultant to create compelling custom campaign materials.
This Campaign Materials Form gives you important step-by-step instructions providing us with the information we need to get started on your campaign materials.
Step 1: General Information
Step 2: Materials Options
Step 3: Checklist
Step 4: Timeline Calculator
Step 5: Policies
SUBMITTING REQUIRED CAMPAIGN MATERIALS
Please complete all pages of this online form and submit your information. This will enable LBCS to connect with you directly to begin work on your campaign materials.
Please email these documents to LongBar Creative Solutions via Dropbox to firstname.lastname@example.org (see action 2 below).
- Detailed summary of campaign projects with bulleted descriptions and project costs (often a marked up Tentative Case Statement from your Feasibility Study).
- If your campaign has a challenge goal, include information on what will be made possible if your challenge is met (i.e. Phase II construction begins, less money borrowed, etc.).
- Architect’s renderings, as digital files (.eps,PDF, SVG or. AI) 300 DPI minimum
- Campaign leadership names
- Campaign prayer.
- Letter from the rector (100-150 words). We may edit the letter, subject to your final approval.
- A clear handwritten signature for the letter on white, unlined paper.
- Digital files of photographs, particularly of your people & activities, as well as your building, grounds, and items of relevance to the campaign. The more photos the better; please consider ethnic/age variety. 300 DPI or greater—the higher the resolution the better.
- Campaign theme, if predetermined. We can help to create or refine your theme if you’d like.
- Gifts Essential Chart (your consultant will provide this for you).
- Logo of your organization, if any.
As part of your Tri Unity Campaign Package, you will receive:
A professionally designed, full-color, brochure written and designed based on the rough copy (often a marked-up case statement) and images provided by the client. Also included is a customized pledge card, printed in full color to match the brochure, a #9 remittance envelope, printed in black ink, and an electronic image of your custom campaign logo with which to create campaign letterhead, thank you cards, etc. (Quantity: 250 – 500 depending upon your contract)