Produce a compilation book with your group or business. A great way to generate revenue for any producer or organization.
Great for any organization, non-profit, anyone with a large networking group or a strong following, coaches, consultants, churches, etc.
GWN publishing handles the following when publishing the compilation book:
- Full publishing including:Procurement of the individual ISBN number and barcode
A custom book cover designed by our highly skilled graphics team
Assistance in writing your back cover text and book description using keywords and phrases that work with the marketing plan for the book
Organization of the manuscript so it’s ready for print and Kindle
Typesetting of the manuscript
Files uploaded to producers Ingram Spark account so your book can be printed on-demand everywhere books are sold
Files uploaded to producers Amazon KDP for Kindle
Assistance in setting up the accounts (all royalties go to the producer)
Assistance in choosing best keywords and categories for the book
Book files sent to the printer of producers choice (or use our printers and get our discount pricing)
Assistance on how to purchase books through Ingram Spark at best pricing
How to generate reports from KDP Amazon and Ingram Spark
- Group coaching of authors (Avg. 6 per session) Authors will meet via zoom with a member of the ghostwriting/coaching team to discuss their chapter concept and outline
- Full proofreading of each chapter with copyediting suggestions (authors get one round of changes for their chapter)
- Assistance with an Amazon Best Seller campaign if desired
- 30-minute call or zoom to discuss marketing concepts to help sell the book
- Sell sheet to use to explain the benefits of participating in the book as an author
- One-hour coaching session with the Producer to go over parameters of the book, how to sell the chapters, pricing, marketing the concept to their audience
- Ongoing email and text support throughout the process
- Include up to 25 authors for one price of $11,997
(chapter length not to exceed 1,500 words or total book word count of no more than 37,500 for this pricing)
- Add $1000 per every 5 additional authors (or $250 per author if less than 5)
Average upfront profit for producer – $10,000 +/-
Selling books to the authors and book sales.
Authors will usually want books to sell or giveaway. These books are great marketing tools for the participants. Typically, their business name, info, and ways to contact them are placed in their chapters.
The producer can add an upcharge to each book they sell to the authors at a greatly reduced price over retail. We show producers how to sell these books to their participants at a great discount from retail while adding a small upcharge for additional revenue to the producer of the book.
- Potential profit from Author books sales – $2,500 – $5,000 typical average profit
- The producer also keeps all revenue from regular retail purchases Kindle and print
- Potential earnings for the book producer include ongoing revenue from future sales.
Add-ons for additional costs:
- One on one coaching with authors
- Ghostwriting of authors chapters which can be upsold
- Book Launch parties created or training on how to create them
- Compilation book website with author directory (particularly good for book series)
- Discount pricing for multiple books (series)
- Marketing assistance
- Additional marketing print collateral